NVTC now offers the convenient option to renew your membership online! You can choose to renew for three years and get a discount of 20% off your membership total!
In order to renew your company's membership online, you must be the primary contact or company-assigned administrator. If you have not been assigned either of these roles and need to renew your company's membership please contact the Membership Department at 703-904-7878 ext. 227.
- Select "Renew your NVTC membership as a (Technology, Affiliate or Associate) Company" at the bottom of the application form.
- Don't remember what type of membership your company holds? Please contact the Membership Department, (703) 904-7878 ext. 227. Choosing the wrong type (Technology, Affiliate or Associate) will cause a system error to occur.
- Don't remember your login and password? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
NVTC is the premier organization focusing on the technology business community in the region. Membership in NVTC is company-held, which entitles all of your employees to the numerous benefits of membership, including:
- Special member rates to attend NVTC's networking and educational events. Many events are FREE to members.
- Marketing and branding opportunities to increase your company's visibility in the region and throughout the technology community.
- Opportunity to participate on one (or more) of NVTC's active committees.
- Access to and a listing in NVTC's online membership directory.
- More than 80 events and programs throughout the year to network with your peers.
If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 904-7878.
The following is NOT intended to provide tax advice -- you should rely upon only your tax advisor to do so. Dues paid to NVTC are NOT deductible as charitable contributions. A portion of dues paid to NVTC may be deductible for federal income tax purposes as a business expense, although according to IRS regulations the portion of dues allocable to lobbying activity is not tax deductible and NVTC estimates that 28.1% of your dues is allocable to the public policy lobbying activities of NVTC and is therefore not deductible.