An NVTC Signature Event
November 7, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration and Networking
8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. Program
Join NVTC in partnership with the Virginia Unmanned Systems Center at CIT as we bring together leading experts across the commercial, defense, regulatory, and academic sectors as they discuss the opportunities, challenges, and impacts of autonomous technology at the Autonomous Technology Summit of Virginia on November 7, 2019 at Inova Center for Personalized Health.
Early stage topics areas include:
- Virginia's innovation and technical expertise
- Federal/State/Defense Procurement
- The Human Impact
- New Business Models and Investment
- AUS "The Hard Science"
For more information on the program, please contact Colleen Hahn, firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship information or to exhibit, please contact Yolanda Lee, Ylee@NVTC.org
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration/Coffee/Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. Welcome
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. General Session #1 - Virginia Vision, Innovation and Impact
- 9:45 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Breakout Session #1 - Technical Tracks
- Vertical Focus/Market Driven
- 10:30 a.m. - 10: 45 a.m. Networking and Coffee Break
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Breakout Session #2 - Technical Tracks
- Vertical Focus/Market Driven
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. General Session #2 - Human Impact
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. Lunch
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. General Session #3 - Where is the Money? Procurement, Investment and Partners
- 2:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Tech Expo - Demonstrations - Atrium, grass areas, parking lot, small road
Virginia Center for Unmanned Systems
ATA. LLC; Charles Kick Institute; CIT; Iridium; Loudoun Economic Development; Perrone Robotics, Inc.
Inova Center for Personalized Health
8100 Innovation Park Drive
Directions to Inova Center for Personalized Health
Member: $ 250.00
General Audience: $ 325.00
$50.00 ($60.00 day of the event)
Students click here to register.
Special rate extended to full-time U.S. federal, state and local government employees. Pre-Registration must come from a government e-mail address. Walk-ins and on-site registrations must show government ID at event.
$25.00 ($35.00 day of the event)
Government employees click here to register.
Member: $ 300.00
General Audience: $ 375.00
Walk-ins will be accepted on a space-available basis.
- do not have an NVTC user account
- are registering someone other than yourself and you don't know if they have an NVTC user account
- want to add a guest to your submitted registration
- are using Safari as your browser
All attendees must have a paid registration to enter an event. Advance registration and payment is required. Pre-registration will close 24/48 hrs prior to the event. Once pre-registration has closed, all registrations will be considered a "walk-in registration" and will be assessed an additional fee to any payment rendered. Events for which payment is not required will not be assessed this fee. For sold-out events, no walk-ins will be accepted.
By registering for this event, I hereby consent to and authorize the use and reproduction, in print or electronic format, by NVTC or its authorized agents, of any and all photographs which may be taken of me at this event, for any publicity purpose, without compensation. I acknowledge and agree that all images, whether electronic, negatives and positives or otherwise, together with the prints, are owned by NVTC. I hereby acknowledge that I am 18 years of age or older and have read and understood the terms of this authorization and release.
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com more than two business days in advance in order to receive a refund. No-shows will not receive a refund.
In case of inclement weather, please call 703-904-7878 x250 for the latest update on the event.
Confirmations and Receipts
NVTC provides registration confirmations ONLY upon request. If you would like to confirm your registration, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to check your registration status. Thank you.