An NVTC Signature Event
November 7, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration and Networking
8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. Program
Join NVTC in partnership with the Virginia Unmanned Systems Center at CIT as we bring together leading experts across the commercial, defense, regulatory, and academic sectors as they discuss the opportunities, challenges, and impacts of autonomous technology at the Autonomous Technology Summit of Virginia. The Summit will take place on November 7, 2019 at the Inova Center for Personalized Health. The event will provide a unique platform to showcase "Virginia's Leadership in Autonomous Systems Technology" and highlight best practices, new business models and technology transfers that have a national impact.
The Summit will focus on the various economic ecosystems for autonomous technology and systems in Virginia, while also attracting stakeholders from across North America to share opportunities to leverage Virginia's expertise and innovations.
The Summit will also be a platform to launch a campaign that garners press and media opportunities that promote Virginia, NVTC and member companies, along with sponsors to wider audience.
Please visit http://autonomous.nvtc.org for the complete agenda and speaker line-up for this event.For more information on the program, please contact Colleen Hahn, email@example.com
For sponsorship information or to exhibit, please contact Yolanda Lee, Ylee@NVTC.org
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration/Coffee/Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Bobbie Kilberg, CEO of NVTC
- Virginia Senator Mark Warner
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Keynote
- Opening: Suzi E. McBride, COO, Iridium Communications Inc.
- Keynote: Mr. Richie Huang, Daimler AG (Invited)
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. General Session #1 - Virginia Vision, Innovation and Impact
- 10:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. Networking and Coffee Break
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Breakout Session #1 - Technical Tracks
- UAS Working Group - Process, Critical Issues and Recommendations for the Governor and General Assembly
- The Flexibility and Utility of Autonomous Transportation - A Safer More Efficient Model
- Maritime - Surface, Subsea Development and Acquisition
- 11:35 a.m. - 12:35 p.m. General Session #2 Innovative Adoption of Autonomous Technology: A Corporate Perspective Dominion Energy
- 12: 35 p.m. - 1:20 p.m. Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. Breakout Session #2 - Technical Tracks
- UAS Applied to Public Safety and Emergency Management
- Autonomous Systems: Intellectual Property and Data Securing Challenges for Sea/Air/Land and Space.
- Autonomous Regulatory Overview
- 2:20 - 3: 20 General Session #3 The Economics of Autonomy
- Economic Development Resources and the Investment Perspective
- Closing Remarks
- Tech Expo - Open all Day
- Demonstrations, Autonomous Vehicles and more...
Virginia Center for Unmanned Systems
Charles Koch Institute
Loudoun Economic Development
Networking Break Sponsors:
AAA; FCEDA; Dickinson Wright PLLC
Kick-Off Reception Sponsor:
Tech Expo Sponsors:
ATA LLC; Perrone Robotics, Inc.
PR & Marketing Advisor
Scoop News Group
Inova Center for Personalized Health
8100 Innovation Park Drive
Directions to Inova Center for Personalized Health
Member: $ 250.00
General Audience: $ 325.00
$50.00 ($60.00 day of the event)
Students click here to register.
Special rate extended to full-time U.S. federal, state and local government employees. Pre-Registration must come from a government e-mail address. Walk-ins and on-site registrations must show government ID at event.
$25.00 ($35.00 day of the event)
Government employees click here to register.
Member: $ 300.00
General Audience: $ 375.00
Walk-ins will be accepted on a space-available basis.
- do not have an NVTC user account
- are registering someone other than yourself and you don't know if they have an NVTC user account
- want to add a guest to your submitted registration
- are using Safari as your browser
All attendees must have a paid registration to enter an event. Advance registration and payment is required. Pre-registration will close 24/48 hrs prior to the event. Once pre-registration has closed, all registrations will be considered a "walk-in registration" and will be assessed an additional fee to any payment rendered. Events for which payment is not required will not be assessed this fee. For sold-out events, no walk-ins will be accepted.
By registering for this event, I hereby consent to and authorize the use and reproduction, in print or electronic format, by NVTC or its authorized agents, of any and all photographs which may be taken of me at this event, for any publicity purpose, without compensation. I acknowledge and agree that all images, whether electronic, negatives and positives or otherwise, together with the prints, are owned by NVTC. I hereby acknowledge that I am 18 years of age or older and have read and understood the terms of this authorization and release.
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org more than two business days in advance in order to receive a refund. No-shows will not receive a refund.
In case of inclement weather, please call 703-904-7878 x250 for the latest update on the event.
Confirmations and Receipts
NVTC provides registration confirmations ONLY upon request. If you would like to confirm your registration, please send your request to email@example.com and we will be happy to check your registration status. Thank you.