|Committee Leaders||Meetings||Upcoming Events|
Provide information-sharing and thought leadership in creation and use of digital services, devices, technologies and content, plus enablement of digital business strategies using cloud, mobile and social media solutions. Support strategic business outcomes, brand management and interactive audience engagement through alignment of digital initiatives with enterprise IT planning, governance, security, architecture and operations.
All Northern Virginia businesses and organizations building and seeking new revenue streams, investment, constituents, relationships, business resources and human capital clearly must develop and manage their digital business capabilities and online presence. Digital strategies provide the business and IT framework, guidance and roadmaps to achieve integrated business and mission goals concerned with engaging an interactive, mobile, rapidly-growing and evolving audience using digital channels, media and technologies.
The committee will facilitate subject matter exchange and insight among mission owners, business executives, IT architects, digital marketers, digital media practitioners and evangelists by:
- Generating awareness through events and seminars on important industry trends, constraints, useful solutions and resources.
- Providing a forum for business, communications, marketing and technology leaders to exchange their ideas, experiences and challenges.
- Creating an environment to share information about digital business and IT architectures, the digital services industry, new media technologies, online social engagement and open data perspectives.
- Sharing ideas, approaches and priorities for identifying, measuring and communicating the value of digital strategies and initiatives.
- Bringing together a focused networking group, generating new business opportunities and collaborative relationships among industry, government, nonprofit and entrepreneur digital strategists.
We Are Always Looking For Committee Sponsors!
To Become a Committee Sponsor Click Here.
Warning: odbc_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in /home/nvtc/public_html/common/includes/committeedata.php on line 55
To Be Announced
To see the entire lineup of NVTC Events click here.