An NVTC Signature Event
December 11, 2017
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Registration and Networking
6:45 p.m. - 9:15 p.m. Dinner and Program
NVTC's Annual Banquet sponsorships provide the perfect opportunity to get your company's name in front of more than 800 industry decision makers. Senior executives from top technology firms will abound at this event, so take advantage of this distinctive opportunity to make an impression and raise your company's profile.
At this event, NVTC will announce the winners of the 2018 NVTC Tech Awards:
- Tech Company of the Year (Under $50 million and over $50 million in revenue): Presented to two technology companies that have proven their dedication, vision and ability to make things happen by working with a sustained, strategic business plan to grow into players in the area's tech industry. While finalists will be selected by an NVTC judging panel, winners in each category will be chosen through online voting in the weeks leading up to TechCelebration.
- Tech Executive of the Year: Presented to a C-Level executive with a proven track record of substantial contributions in the technology industry in the Greater Washington region.
- Tech Patent of the Year: Presented to a business headquartered in the Greater Washington region for outstanding contribution to science, innovation, business or public welfare. Patents issued after January 1, 2017 are eligible.
Sponsors:Exclusive Platinum: ePlus inc.
Signature Gold: BDO; Brinks Gilson & Lione; Houlihan Lokey
Bronze Sponsors: Cox Business; Transformation Systems, Inc.
Media Partners: Scoop News Group; Washington Technology
Media Sponsor: iHeartMedia
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
1700 Tysons Blvd.
Directions to The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner
Member: $ 295.00
General Audience: $ 375.00
Member Table of 10: $2950.00
General Audience Table of 10: $3750.00
Member: $ 345.00
General Audience: $ 425.00
Walk-ins will be accepted on a space-available basis.
Attire for this event is BUSINESS
- do not have an NVTC user account
- are registering someone other than yourself and you don't know if they have an NVTC user account
- want to add a guest to your submitted registration
- are using Safari as your browser
All attendees must have a paid registration to enter an event. Advance registration and payment is required. Pre-registration will close 24/48 hrs prior to the event. Once pre-registration has closed, all registrations will be considered a "walk-in registration" and will be assessed an additional fee to any payment rendered. Events for which payment is not required will not be assessed this fee. For sold-out events, no walk-ins will be accepted.
By registering for this event, I hereby consent to and authorize the use and reproduction, in print or electronic format, by NVTC or its authorized agents, of any and all photographs which may be taken of me at this event, for any publicity purpose, without compensation. I acknowledge and agree that all images, whether electronic, negatives and positives or otherwise, together with the prints, are owned by NVTC. I hereby acknowledge that I am 18 years of age or older and have read and understood the terms of this authorization and release.
Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com more than two business days in advance in order to receive a refund. No-shows will not receive a refund.
In case of inclement weather, please call 703-904-7878 x250 for the latest update on the event.
Confirmations and Receipts
NVTC provides registration confirmations ONLY upon request. If you would like to confirm your registration, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to check your registration status. Thank you.